Monday, August 22, 2011

Sharing our Great Adventure



I am finally bowing to peer pressure. Many of you have asked me to start a blog, but I have resisted until now. It isn’t that I have anything important to say, but the stories that I have about what God is doing are just too good to keep from telling and Facebook or Twitter just doesn’t provide enough room. Location: Cambodia is a blog meant for sharing my family’s adventures in Cambodia, as Tricia and I serve as interns with Samaritan’s Purse www.samaritan.org. I hope to add a bit of variety by sharing our stories about what God is doing, work experiences, our family’s fun adventures, my own personal devotional thoughts and maybe a book review or two from time to time. I hope you enjoy it as something that will challenge and encourage you in your own journey with the Lord and also just provide you with some fun enjoyable reading from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment